Monday 11 April 2011

15 Mini Reviews List for April 2011

Yeah I'm doing this again. The 5 I didn't review last time are here along with a number of albums I haven't yet listened to, another retro, and four I felt ought to be included because of a certain feature I ran not too long ago. I found that the albums I have listened to since last month don't really fit into this feature, yet I still want to talk about some of them because of the fact a few were pretty good, so I'll think of a way to do that. Here's what we have for now:

Akron/Family - Akron/Family II (The Cosmic Birth and Journey of Shinju TNT)
Lupe Fiasco - Lasers
The Go! Team - Rolling Blackouts
Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972
Colin Stetson - New History Warfare Vol.2: Judges
Bibio - Mind Bokeh
Bill Callahan - Apocalypse
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Holy Ghost! - Holy Ghost!
Lil B - Illusions of Grandeur
 Low - C'mon
 Panda Bear - Tomboy
Peter Bjorn and John - Gimme Some
TV on the Radio - Nine Types of Light
[Retro Review] XTC - Drums and Wires
Once again it'll be one per day or as close as I can, and the choices are randomly drawn out of a hat. If for whatever reason an album becomes unavailable to me I'll change it for a different one and update asap. Any recommendations for next month? Leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment